Monday, November 2, 2015

Final Project

So I’ve been thinking about our final project all week. Particularly after last class where I sort of got confused again regarding the fact that I don’t know if my idea for my individual project will fit into our umbrella.

I started to think that we would almost need take a few minutes and talk about our individual final projects to be able to come up with a theme/title for it. So like Laura mentioned, I think that maybe when we all share out more our vignettes a theme will come out of that.

I liked our Finding Your Voice theme but I feel like it could be interpret more with your style of writing, like Martha mentioned. So I don’t know if we’ll be able to keep that theme/title.

From what people shared, I like Writing Matter the most as I feel like it could serve us well for all the ideas to fit into one theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment